- Special / Modified products: no cancellation will be allowed (100% cancellation fee) Standard products:
- Standard products:
- No charge within 3 days of the ordering day
- 20% cancellation fee will be charged within 7 days of the ordering day
- 30% cancellation fee will be charged within 15 days of the ordering day
- 50% cancellation fee will be charged within 30 days of the ordering day
- Limited Warranty and Remedy.
Except as provided herein, seller expressly excludes and disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; and the warranty which follows in lieu of any and all other obligations or liability on seller's part. Seller warrants that it will repair or replace, at Seller's option, for any defective product because of defects in material, workmanship, which defect is discovered within warranty. This limited warranty does not extend to conditions causing the defect by Buyer such as misuse; neglect; improper installation; improper operation; inadequate maintenance, repair or alteration of the product; or unusual deterioration or damage to the product due to environment where used. Nor does said warranty cover accidental damage to the product. To have this warranty apply
- the products should be in warranty
- the products shall be installed, used and maintained according to Seller's instructions and guidelines, if any, and
- no modification to the products shall be made after shipment without written authorization from Seller.
- Limitation of Liability.
Under no circumstances will seller be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, or for any other loss, damage or expense of any kind, including loss of profits, arising in connection with this contract or with the use of or inability to use seller's products furnished under this contract. seller's maximum liability shall not exceed and buyer's remedy is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part of product.
- Return of Product to Seller
Seller must be contacted and issue a return material authorization (RMA) Number prior to any product return, to assure receipt and proper credit. Any order returned to the Seller without an approved RMA Number will not be accepted.
- Buyer must notify Seller in writing within the warranty period of any defect or nonconformance in the goods, by completing Seller’s Return Merchandise Application form (RMA).
- Buyer must obtain authorized and an RMA number from Seller to return the defective goods
- Buyer must pay for one-way shipping costs, additionally, acceptance of returned goods are subject to Seller’s examination of such goods, or verify that the defect or nonconformance or difficulty was not in any way caused the negligence, improper installation, misuse or unauthorized repair of the goods. Seller may refuse acceptance of returned goods that do not follow this procedure.
- Customer should compensate, protect and ensure ARCH away from the following jeopardy: All and any kind of obligation, loss, expense, lien, claim, etc. caused by negligence or misconduct of customer, and his team member, agent, employee, contractor or assignee.
- We do best to ensure the exactness of information on the catalog. If there’s any discrepancy in the specification sheet & catalog, the former should be given precedence over all others.
- For continuous product improvement, ARCH reserves the right to revise any information on catalog & specification sheet without any prior notice.
- The action to be strictly recommended that customers manage a sample test for evaluation and approval before placing formal order.